To ensure that you and those around you experience the full benefits of the Spa service, we request that you arrive early. Arriving late will cheat you of precious minutes of your Spa treatment. Should you arrive late, your treatment will end on time so that the next client isn’t delayed, regardless of how late you start. Late arrivals will still be responsible for the full service. The first time at the spa, we suggest that you arrive 10-15 minutes early. This allows you time to complete the "getting to know you" form and to prepare for your treatment.
The Spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect the other guests’ right to privacy and quiet. NO CELL PHONES in the spa area.
Flawless accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checks, and cash. We also require a valid credit card number with expiration to hold all spa reservations, even if a client intends to pay with a gift certificate or coupon. Flawless Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any amount on the website.
SPA RESERVATION & CANCELLATION
Flawless strictly adheres to our Spa Cancellation Policy. If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, as a courtesy to other guests and our therapists, 24-hour notice is required to avoid being charged 100% of the price on all treatments scheduled. This policy includes gift card holders.
We believe that a gratuity is a gesture of thanks for excellent service and is entirely the prerogative of our guest. If you do wish to offer a gratuity in appreciation of quality service they typically average between 15% – 20% of the non-discounted treatment price. Tips may be given in cash, check, or by credit card at the front desk at check out.
There are no refunds on Gift Certificates, services or products, and you must be 18 years or older to purchase gift certificates. Gift certificates may, however, be transferred to an individual other than the individual they were purchased for.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
MASSAGE AND BODY TREATMENTS
We want you to have massage and body treatments customized to your liking. Please share with your therapist prior to your treatment as much as possible about your needs; are you there strictly for relaxation? Have pain in a particular location? Don't like your feet touched? To an extent, you decide what happens during a massage. If you are hot, cold, uncomfortable, let us know. If there is too much or too little pressure, let us know. We want your experience to be the best it can be and unless you tell us that you don't like something we don't know. It is perfectly ok to speak up.
If you require special accommodations of any kind, please let us know and we will try to assist you. If you are cold by nature, we do have bed warmers. We also have bolsters and pillows to make you comfortable. There are a few steps leading to our spa. If you need assistance, we can come out to help you up the steps. If there are any other considerations that will enable you to have a better spa experience, please let us know.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS & ALLERGIES
Please notify a Spa Coordinator when booking your appointments about physical ailments, medical conditions, and allergies. This will allow us to further personalize your treatments and to alert us to contraindications. Special conditions may include pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart conditions, metal implants, or epilepsy.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING A SPA TREATMENT
Our massage therapists are trained to drape you discreetly and to protect your privacy at all times during your massage, so being in the buff is the norm. You may of course wear undergarments if that is more comfortable for you. For facials, we will be working on your face, neck, and décolletage, so a robe will be provided to you so that you can disrobe to your comfort level.
HEALTH BENEFITS TO SPA VISITS
The guaranteed benefit of a Spa visit is your immersion in a calming environment, which reduces stress. Stress reduction is one of the major contributors to good health. In addition, many Spa treatments are geared to easing various aches, pains, and increasing blood flow and circulation. Take-home programs developed for you can help you make lifestyle changes for long-term benefits.
PREGNANCY & SPA TREATMENTS
Many women find that spa treatmetns are very helpful in relieving some pain and stress from pregnancy. Our Mommy-to-be Massage was developed especially for pregnancy. However, during pregnancy, treatments using deep pressure and heat, such as Deep Tissue or Thai Massage should be avoided. Consult your doctor wiah any other concerns or questions.
When you are here for a body wrap, we are detoxing the skin and lymph systems, as well as exfoliating and moisturizing the skin. Most people remove all their clothing so that the maximum amount of skin can be treated. If you are more comfortable leaving undergarments on, you may do so, but understand that the undergarments may become soiled from the products and we cannot guarantee they will not be stained. Please take this into consideration when deciding what to wear.
What should I do after the wrap?
The body wrap process is still working in your body for 5-7 days after your body wrap and provides your body the ability to continue inch loss and tissue reduction. For continued results, we suggest the following:
• For continued inch loss, wear contouring clothes like a firm body shaper.
• Since our process is removing toxins from your body, we encourage you to assist this process by avoiding toxic foods such as salt, sugar, alcohol, caffeine and carbonated beverages for several days following the wrap.
• An internal cleanse, which includes drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, will complete the detox process by flushing out the toxins.
• We also recommend avoiding creams or lotions on your areas of concern and by taking lukewarm showers during this time period.
• In addition, dry brushing increase circulation and decrease the appearance of cellulite.
What to do before your wax:
• Allow 3-4 weeks between waxing and/or shaving. A quarter of an inch outgrowth is required for bikini, legs and underarms.
• For Brazilian and bikini waxes, if your hair is long it is best to trim so that the waxing is more comfortable.
• Female clients may have heightened sensitivity during the week prior or during menstruation.
• Although we do our best to remove wax residue after your wax, you may be slightly sticky, so you may wish to wear an old pair of underwear to your visit.
Be careful before you wax:
• Do not use Retin A/Renova up to 30 days prior.
• Do not use Accutane up to 90 days prior.
• Do not use peels (glycolic, AHA, etc.) or dermabrasion on the waxing area up to 24 hours prior.
• Do not drink alcohol heavily or sunbathe up to 24 hours prior.
To keep from irritating the skin:
• Aloe Vera or Hydrocordisone cream can be used as a topical application if skin in the waxed area becomes irritated.
• Keep the waxed area clean, but do not use harsh cleansers or creams for 24-48 hours post wax.
• No hot tubs, hot showers or baths, sunbathing or tanning for 24-48 hours post wax.
To get the most out of your wax:
• Do not exfoliate the skin for 2-3 days post wax, then exfoliate regularly to help prevent ingrown hairs.
• Avoid shaving between waxes.